4th International Conference on Administrative Data Research
Venue: Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama, Cardiff, Wales, UK
Sorry, this event has now ended.
Public Data for Public Good
ADR 2019 Conference topic areas
The conference programme will include a range of presentations across the following topic areas to share new knowledge, generate discussion and promote collaboration opportunities:
- Applied research: work that has contributed new knowledge, using data linkage or population data sciences approaches. Research that is either complete or will have significant findings by the conference date
- Case studies and concepts: research study protocols; local/case-specific technical developments; proof of concept studies; concept dictionaries; data resource descriptions; capacity building
- Ethical, Legal and Social Implications: regulatory and governance challenges and solutions; confidentiality; data security; public and other stakeholder engagement; ethical issues; social acceptability
- Evidence to support policy making: work generating evidence to inform policy making; engaging with policy makers; demonstrating and measuring impact
- Methodological and analytical advances: dealing with large scale, complex and messy data; data linkage and quality; emerging data types; data visualisation; data interoperability;
Who should attend?
ADR 2019 is particularly relevant to anyone involved in administrative data research, from the social science community, or both. Delegates will comprise a UK and international audience of government and institutional policy-makers and academic researchers within the administrative data community. Anyone with an interest is welcome to attend.
Call for Abstracts
The Call for Abstracts is NOW OPEN
The closing date for abstract submissions will be 12:00 midnight BST on Friday 14th June.
Please Note: The closing deadline will not be extended