AI and Engineering for Healthcare Crises: Rapid Response Strategies for Covid19
Time: 15:30 - 17:00
Sorry, this event has now ended.
AI and Engineering for Healthcare Crises: Rapid Response Strategies for Covid-19
Free to attend – register for this webinar!
It’s official - WHO declared COVID-19 a pandemic. As the virus spreads exponentially and containment is not an option anymore, the strategies for slowing the spread of the infection will have a tremendous impact on the outcome of the current health crisis.
In times of complex problems like this, there is a central role for the engineering community to come together to support science, government and public/social institutions, and the success or a failure depends on how all three communities cooperate.
This first webinar of a series will explore:
• What do we now know about Covid19?
• What is AI and how has it been applied to healthcare
• What are the mathematics of Covid19 growth and how can AI and Engineering solutions be applied quickly?
• How do we evaluate which solutions are working ?
• Why are there conflicting views on what to do?
• How do we rapidly finance the best ideas and get them deployed?
Speaker & Guest Speaker -
Ronjon Nag - Founder - R42 Group
Ronjon Nag is founder of R42 Group and is an Interdisciplinary Distinguished Careers Institute Fellow at Stanford University where he teaches courses for AI in healthcare. He has invented and deployed artificial intelligence systems for over three decades. He received a PhD in engineering from Cambridge, an MS from MIT, the IET Mountbatten Medal at the Royal Institution, and was a Harkness Fellow at Stanford University. Companies he has co-founded or advised have been sold to Motorola, BlackBerry, and Apple.
Register Now - http://ow.ly/WLKj30qyg78