Informatics for Health 2017
Venue: Manchester Central Convention Centre
In April the Farr Institute in collaboration with the European Federation for Medical Informatics Association (EFMI) will host Informatics for Health 2017 here in Manchester.
Over three days an international audience of academics, health professionals and industry partners will share the knowledge, insights and experience that are fuelling the rapid advancement in informatics research for health science, health care, and economic growth in/around digital health. The dynamic conference programme will include global thought leaders presenting alongside innovators in health data science.
The scientific programme will be designed to engage researchers across our subject’s multidisciplinary reach and to facilitate collaboration and interaction. We especially look forward to welcoming young scientists with scientific and social programmes targeted at the development of our future research leaders.
- Latest world-class research in health and biomedical informatics
- Opportunities for cross-sector collaboration and networking
- Informatics solutions for transforming health and social care
- Challenging case studies and new product development
- Novel technologies for digital and wearable health
To find out more about the conference & to register your place, follow the link below.