Leading the World in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning - Investment, Innovation and Going for Growth Forum
Time: 08:45 - 13:45
Venue: Central London
Sorry, this event has now ended.
- Exploring the AI Sector Deal: transforming the public and private sector through leading AI innovation
- Handling AI and Data Ethical: exploring how organisations can balance data compliance while achieving the full potential of AI and data
- Best Practice Examples: hear from an NHS trust, the energy sector, a local authority and a leading finance expert on transforming their sector with AI technologies
- The Future of AI: understanding the impact to both the private and public sector
- Baroness Kramer, Vice Chair, AI APPG
- Charles Radclyffe, Head of AI, Fidelity International
- Katie King, Member, AI APPG
- Sven Bunn, Life Sciences Programme Director, Bart's Heath NHS Trust
- Ivana Bartoletti, Head of Privacy, Gemserv
- Kaushalya Somasundaram, Former Head of Fintech Partnerships at HSBC
- John Dyer, Account Director, Darktrace
- Dr Anthony Woolcock, Lead Data Scientist , Energy Systems Catapult
The Government's £1 billion Artificial Intelligence sector deal places AI at the centre of its strategy for industry and economic growth, empowering organisations to embrace AI technology and to fully leverage its transformative capabilities of AI to drive growth, productivity, efficiency and innovation.
One year on from the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Sector Deal, the government and industry continue to prioritise the development of AI and machine learning technologies to transform both the public and private sector.
Hear from Sana Khareghani, head of the UK Government Office for AI, to explore how infrastructure, investment and innovation can increase productivity, enhance efficiency and improve customer experience.
Industry experts will share insight on how to ethically manage AI technologies and data whilst maintaining a competitive edge. Explore how to meet the digital skills gap through investment, training, and retaining diverse talent from across the industry to improve the supply of skills.
Trailblazing organisations from a range of different sectors including healthcare, finance, local authority and energy will share how AI and digital transformations have positively impacted and improved their working environment.