Understanding UK business
Since our earliest China programmes in 1986, we’ve been working closely with overseas client organisations to deliver the ideal learning solution for your business needs through our customised programmes. With speakers fluent in languages such as Mandarin, Chinese, French and Spanish amongst our dedicated team, we can effectively guide and advise you through our activities together, from your first point of contact to the end of your project. Programmes combine academic study to understand business principles and skills with company visits to experience the real –life of how organisations do business in the UK.
We’ve delivered programmes for delegates from China, African nations and the Middle East. Everything is taught directly in relation to the organisation’s needs and ways of working so you get the results you want. We build in time for social events too so that our delegates get a rounded experience as well as the business knowledge.
What your delegates learn on their course can be directly applied in the workplace, selecting the best and most appropriate tools for your specific cultural environment.
Benefits to employers:
- Promotes culture change and stronger internal networks
- Motivates and incentivises staff
- Helps retain the best employees
- Brings new ideas and a global perspective to the organisation
- Offers tailored solutions to business issues
- Opens doors to further collaboration with the University
Benefits to delegates
- Opens up opportunities for career advancement
- Helps transition to a new role or department
- Provides ongoing professional development
- Offers excellent networking opportunities
- Provides a practical toolkit to boost business and personal performance
- Enhances understanding of the bigger business picture
- Begins a lifelong connection with the University, keeping you up-to-date with regular news and events, discounts on future Executive Education courses and a free annual conference sharing the latest in business thinking and research.