As any marketing executive knows, an effective campaign is a targeted campaign – and our business engagement services include helping you find your ideal candidate by making sure you reach the ...
Recruit our graduates and students for jobs and internships, and you will benefit from talent that comes equipped for the challenges of the business world. We work in partnership with organisations, from SMEs to multinational corporations, offering you a wide variety of talented recruits to assist your business's growth and progress.
The University's award-winning Careers Service provides all students with skills development workshops, mentoring and volunteering opportunities. The Careers Service maintains contact with graduates for two years after they have left us, ensuring a broad pool of talent for you to choose from. Many of the University's academic courses also offer industrial placements, which enable our graduates to quickly find their feet in the world of employment.
Placements, internships and recruitment services
The dedicated Careers and Employability Division runs many innovative projects and services that you can use to reach, meet and recruit some of the country's finest graduate talent:
- Advertise vacancies free of charge through our CareersLink service.
- Get advice on your student and graduate recruitment strategy.
- Meet students on campus and make academic contacts.
- Attend careers fairs attended by 15,000 graduates.
- Run workshops and events for groups.
- Mentor an individual student.
- Make appointments for part-time/casual work, short-term projects or longer industrial placements.