Subscription Cost: £6k + internship facilities/ supervision support
The Centre for Doctoral Training in Data Analytics & Society are seeking organisations to join a network of research partners. The subscription cost is £6000 per annum with a commitment of four years starting in October 2017, 2018 or 2019. In some circumstances, the CDT may also consider discussions with organisations who can contribute data, software, technology, and/ or other resources that may add value to this initiative.
Opportunities and benefits
The CDT is seeking non-academic partners from all sectors with an interest in evidence based analytics of social systems.
Partners are invited to engage with the centre for a four year period to:
- Access world class research expertise across a range of disciplines including mathematics, computer science and the social sciences.
- Co-develop the Centre's portfolio of projects and receive first access to research findings.
- Propose specific projects that address advanced analytics challenges within your organisation- these could be either a full studentship or a shorter intern project.
- Host short student intern placements as part of a programme of engagement
- Access specialist data science training courses
- Attend consortium conferences and networking events.
If you have any questions, please contact Mark Elliot at email@example.com
Further information for potential partners is available here.