"Identification of predictive and causal biomarkers of disease" Spring School
Venue: The University of Manchester
Sorry, this event has now ended.
The Spring School provides doctoral and postdoctoral researchers with cutting-edge methods and technology on identification of predictive and casual biomarkers of disease, covering a range of topics including:
· Types of bimedical/biomarker data (e.g. multi-omics) and issues for integration
· Imaging biomakers in health care, Image registration
· Statistical methods for representing shape and their application in radiology biomarkers
· Interpretability and how to design this into imaging approaches
· Conditional independence using direct acylic graphs (DAGs)
· Causal inference and recent development of Mendelian randomisation methods
· Situated learning.
Full programme will be available soon.
Registration fee is £125 (including lunch, refreshments and Spring School dinner on Wednesday 18th March). Please register HERE
Organising committee: Hui Guo, Arpana Verma, Kenneth Muir, Martin Fergie, John Owen
This Spring school is sponsored by The Alan Turing Institute